Lancashire Cricket Club Foundation
“The LCCC Foundation aims to Inspire Communities through Cricket and is the official arm of the 2011 County Champions Lancashire County Cricket Club. The Foundation is an independent and registered charity that is governed by a Board of Directors.
It aims to: To use the power of cricket and sport to provide positive experiences that engage and inspire the community
• Improve the health and well-being of the community
• Provide education and training opportunities for schools and the wider community
• Positively develop and support work which specifically targets young people, women and girls, disabled people and minority ethnic communities
• Fundraise to support the charitable and community work of LCCC
• Work to ensure LCCC becomes an important and central hub for the community”